I would like to say that in all my life I have never received care like I have with Dr. Costello. I have had dentists in the past that were uncaring, insensitive, and so quick to get me out of the chair and get the money in their pockets, that they failed to do their job right causing more pain and fear of dental care.
Dr. Costello and ALL his staff bring true meaning to the name 'TOOTH FAIRY'. Thank you to everyone.
It is our goal to assist you in maintaining your peak oral health for your entire life. We primarily focus on preventive, restorative, implant and cosmetic dentistry. In addition to all aspects of comprehensive dentistry, we offer you the highest quality of family dental care.
If you are looking for a dentist in or around Ormond Beach, Florida, give Atlantic Dentists a call today.
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Implant Dentists
Dr. Fredrick W. Costello, DDS, MAGD
- Diploma: 1967: Edgewater High School; Orlando, Florida
- BS: 1971: Graceland College; Lamoni, Iowa
- DDS 1974: University of Iowa, College of Dentistry; Iowa City, Iowa
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), Accredited Member
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (FACD), Charger Member, Past President
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD), Fellow and Master
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Central District Dental Association
- Volusia County Dental Association (VCDA)
- Volusia County Dental Association: Served as: Delegate, Chairman Dental Health Month, Chairman Dental Emergency Service, Secretary, vice President, President (1998)
- Lectured to Volusia County Dental Association, Civic & Dental Study Clubs on Cosmetic Dentistry & Prosthetics 1983-1995
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Speaker Host Committee Chairman 1994, Membership Committee Chairman 1995, Board of Directors 1997-1999, Nominating Committee 1999-2000
- Florida Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry: Past President
- Published "Protocol for Predictable Porcelain veneers" in "Dentistry Today," February 1995, Vol 14, No 2
- Published "Real Teeth Wear Pink" in "Dentistry Today," April 1995, Vol 14, No 4