This patient received porcelain veneers from Dr. Landry D.D.S. His results are dramatically different, giving him a much improved smile which has also helped boost his self confidence. Contact Dr. Dwight Landry D.D.S for more information on
Performed By - Dr. Dwight D. Landry, D.D.S.
At New Orleans Dental Center a complete range of dental services is offered including preventative emphasis in oral hygiene care, periodontal (gum disease) therapy, children's dentistry, Treatment of TMJ dysfunctional (headaches), all types of tooth replacement, oral surgery including wisdom teeth, orthodontics for children and adults, and cosmetic dentistry including "no prep" Lumineers® by Cerinate® as well as the MAC veneers from the LVI.
We are our word and we pledge:
- To provide the highest quality dentistry to our patients in a caring atmosphere
- To provide an education to our patients and the public that will allow them to assume responsibility for their dental well-being
- To support our patients in achieving optimal dental health
- To share the knowledge and skills we develop with our peers, in an effort to improve health services across the country
- Cosmetic Dentists
- Implant Dentists
- Oral Surgeons
- Born in Thibodaux, LA, 1956
- Graduate of Thibodaux High School
- B.S. Degree in Chemistry from Nicholls State University (summa cum laude)
- Graduate of LSU School of Dentistry, 1982
- General dentistry with additional training in Orthodontics, TMJ Dysfunction and Implant
- New Orleans Dental Association
- Louisiana Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Surgery
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Orthodontic Society
We offer financing through Chase Services and Care Credit Senior citizen and military discounts are offered.