Breast Reduction Surgery
Contact Dr. Dustin Reid, using the Contact Doctor form, for more information on breast lift, breast augmentation and breast lift,breast augmentation cost at the Restora Austin Plastic Surgery Center, Austin, TX or call 888-615-1899.
Performed By - Dr. Dustin Reid, MD
Ask A Doctor
Like anyone else, I read countless reviews , hoping to find "The One!" There are lots of Surgeons in Austin and the more I reviewed Youtube videos from the Drs who explained why their practice was outstanding, the more confused I became. I made a long list then read some more and came up with a short list of Docs to meet in person. Obviously I chose Dr Reed. I doubt he knows what made me choose him because he is unaware I think, of how he compares in the initial meet and greet. He is not selling, nor is he trying to make friends. He listens intently tho I am sure he's heard the confident sounding but insecure(almost embarrassed) words many times before. Dr Reed has the sensibilities and manner of a Pediatrician versus a cosmetic surgeon. BEYOND all of this., the procedures I had done, neck and face lift along with laser resurfacing, were MORE than what I hoped for as I tried to keep moderate expectations. The results are so so pleasing and what makes it such a great experience to this moment, almost 3 months after surgery, is that every step of the way I felt looked after, tended to by this incredibly professional staff who have been consistently friendly, warm and attentive. I know why they have chosen to work for Dr. Reed!View More
- LAURIE WHITE, AUSTIN
Dr. Reid is the founder of Restora Austin Plastic Surgery Center in Austin, TX. He is respected for his breadth of knowledge, technical skills, and above all, his caring nature
Drs. Reid and Gordon trained under the leaders, past and present, in the field of plastic surgery and bring their expertise to Austin. They belong to numerous prestigious medical and honor societies, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons, the Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons, the Texas Medical Association, and many others.
Restora Austin strives to be the premier plastic surgery center in central Texas. Doctors Reid and Gordon deliver the highest standards of medical excellence and professionalism combined with personal warmth and a genuine, caring attitude. Whether you seek a subtle enhancement of your features or a more dramatic change in appearance, Dr. Reid and Dr. Gordon will exceed your expectations.
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Hair Restoriation Doctors
- Plastic Surgeons
- He graduated Magna Cum Laude, with a Bachelor of Science from Texas Tech University, where he was honored as the Outstanding Biological Science student for his graduating class
- He received his medical degree from Texas Tech University School of Medicine, graduating first in his class. He was also selected as Best Surgical Student and Outstanding Overall Medical Student by the faculty
- Dr. Reid went on to train in a vigorous 5 year General/Trauma surgical residency at Good Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix, AZ. As chief resident, he received awards from his peers for Outstanding Teaching from a House Officer and was featured on the Learning Channel’s, Trauma, Life in the ER. Dr. Reid scored in the 99th percentile of his general surgery certifying exams and is board certified by the American Board of Surgery. He was recently selected as one of "America's Top Surgeons"
- He subsequently trained in plastic surgery at the prestigious Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA, completing a 3-year residency and serving as chief resident in his final year. This cutting-edge program is world-recognized for excellence in plastic surgery training and focuses on breast and aesthetic surgery. He has met vigorous training and testing crieteria and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Certified, American Board of Surgery
Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Austin Society of Plastic Surgeons
Travis County Medical Society
Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
Texas Medical Association
American Medical Association
Seton Medical Center
Seton Northwest Hospital
University Medical Center at Brackenridge Hospital
Dell Children's Medical Center of Central Texas
St. David's Medical Center
North Austin Hospital
South Austin Hospital
Capitol One Healthcare Financing