Face Lift Surgery (Rhytidectomy)
Before: Patient complained of excessive skin in neck, lower face and upper eyelids. After:Tighten the lower face and neck with a traditional facelift. Removed fat from neck and repaired muscle, Upper and lower eyelid, and raised her eyebrows.
Performed By - Dr. Dr. Kevin L. McBride,
Ask A Doctor
If I have a raised mole removed on my bottom eyelid along the lashline, Would I be able to still grow eyelashes where the mole was removed?
i want to get the botox to make my forehead wrinkle dispear ,and my apple muscle on my face is not full,so i want to know if u can fix it for me.please tell me how much everything is .thank u very much
Dr. McBride has a wonderful staff which makes the process pain free. Dr. McBride is a perfectionist with great attention to detail. I would use him again and recommend him highly!View More
When visiting Dr. McBride you will be treated with honesty, compassion and enthusiasm in a beautiful, safe environment, using the best judgment, knowledge and technical skills. Performing only procedures for which I possess a special interest, particular knowledge and superior ability and technical skills, and I pledge to perform those procedures and the associated diagnostic and supportive care to you.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Facial Plastic Surgeons
- Ophthalmology: Oculoplastics
- Oral Surgeons
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Internship training: Chelsea Naval Hospital in Massachusetts, where he was recognized as the Intern of the Year
- Postgraduate studies in the medical sciences: first year of a two-year training program in anesthesiology at the University of Pittsburgh
- The second year of training in anesthesiology and his oral and maxillofacial surgery residency were completed at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School and Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery