Ask A Doctor
Dr. Diaz performed a Radiesse procedure for me. Did a wonderful job, and provided excellent followup as well.View More
- Steph Barto, Chicago
Physician-owner Harold Diaz has opened HD Medspa and Clinic in Chicago's north-side West Lakeview neighborhood. This luxurious, state-of-the-art facility features advanced treatment procedures such as Silk Peel diamond-head microdermabration, Soprano diode laser hair removal, BOTOX cosmetic, Restylane and Perlane dermal fillers, LED photo facial therapy, Vi Peel alpha and beta chemical peels, vein reduction, Cryoprobe cryotherapy, Anti-aging Hormone Replacement Therapy, synthetic eyelash extensions, needle-less acupuncture and Energy/Vitamin B12 shots.
In addition to these services, patients can also be pampered with one of three signature facials, such as the Pomegranate-Pumpkin Antioxidant Enzyme facial.
HD Medspa and Clinic also offers a unique and highly specialized pharmaceutical-grade skincare product line that includes Ultra Firming Eye Lotion, Vita-C Day cream, AHA Marine Moisture Cream, Green Tea Sun Splash, and Retinal Rejuvenating Drops and Hyaluronic Eye Treatment.
Monthly Medspa mini-seminars are presented by Dr. Diaz with such topics as Rejuvenation of Sun Damaged Skin, Anti-aging and LED Therapy, Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men and Women, and effective Weight Loss methods.
HD Medspa sets the bar high because we know our clients expect only the very best.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Weight Loss Specialists
- Pontificia Bolivariana University - Medical Degree
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center - Internal Medicine Residency Program
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill - Fellowship Program in General Internal Medicine
- Empire Medical Training, Inc. - Anti Aging,Integrative Hormone, Cosmetic Procedures, Weight loss, Mesotherapy, and the Medical Spa for Primary Care
- The American Association of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery - Aesthetics 101: Basic Aesthetic Medicine Training
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine - 16th Annual International Congress of Anti-Aging Medicine & Regenerative Biomedical Technologies
- American College of Physicians
- American Association of Aesthetic Medicine & Surgery
- American academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- 2004-2006: Clinical preceptor for 2nd year medical students from University at Chicago: History and Physical Exams
- 2002-2006: Associate Professor Michael Reese Hospital: General medicine floor teaching rounds, participation in General Medicine core conferences for the residency program and evaluation of residents
- 2002-2006: Medical Education Director for 3rd and 4th year medical students (Caribbean schools): Internal Medicine core rotation
- Aspergillosis in patients with Cavitary Tuberculosis
- Chest Radiographs are not indicated after uncomplicated Right Internal Jugular Triple Lumen Central Insertions
- Comparison of ABG’s abnormalities in clinical suspicion of Pulmonary Embolism in patients with low and high probability V/Q scans
Abstract: Do patients know they have osteoporosis?
- 2006 Outstanding Teaching Attending award/MRH Internal Medicine Dept
- 2005 Outstanding Teaching Attending award/MRH Internal Medicine Dept
- 2001 Primary Care Award-The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Bilingual: English and Spanish