Lip augmentation with liquid injectable silicone.
Performed By - Dr. Channing R. Barnett, M.D.
Great experience! Dr. Barnett and her staff are very kind and accommadating. Unlike many previous procedures I have had to remove my scars, the silicone treatment she used had a remarkably noticeable result and I am completely satisfied. Besides the actual treatment, Dr. Channing also medically treats the condition that caused the scarring, which you wont find at a Spa or with an esthetician.View More
- AnnMarie Carey, Dallas
Dr. Channing Barnett completed her training at the world-renowned Columbia University Hospital where she became an expert in the most effective medical and cosmetic treatments for a wide variety of skin conditions. She then joined Dr. Jay Barnett’s internationally recognized dermatology practice on the Upper East Side, where she mastered his innovative and pioneering techniques in wrinkle removal, anti-aging and hair restoration. She also spent several years studying with distinguished dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons in both the United States and Europe.
Dr. Channing Barnett is committed to providing her patients with individualized care tailored specifically to each person's needs, goals and expectations. She believes it is essential to balance professionalism with empathy and patient-oriented care. Dr. Barnett takes pride in providing one-on-one, personalized attention to all her patients.
- Anti-Aging Specialists
- Cosmetic Dermatologists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Vein Treatment Specialists
- Princeton University - B.A. History (Focus in History of Science)
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine - M.D.
- Lenox Hill Hospital - Surgical Internship
- Columbia University Medical Center - Clinical Trials Fellowship & Dermatology Residency
- Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Dermatology at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center
- Attending Physician in the Department of Dermatology at the James J. Peters VA Medical Center in Bronx, NY
- Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Member, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, International Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, Dermatologic Society of Greater New York
- Member, New York Academy of Medicine
- Member, Medical Society of the State of New York
- Member, American Medical Association