Ask A Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts (Chemistry), Lycoming College
- Doctor of Chiropractic, New York Chiropractic College
Chiropractic Intern 2008/2009
Seneca Falls Student Health Center, New York Chiropractic College
· Practiced chiropractic in multi-DC supervised clinic.
· Examined, diagnosed, and treated patients through adjustments, therapeutic treatments, trigger point therapy, rehabilitation and education.
St. John Fisher College, Rochester New York
· Practiced chiropractic in a small office supervised by two Chiropractors.
· Examined, treated and provided pain management and wellness care for students through spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, rehabilitation and education.
Monroe Community Hospital Chiropractic Clinic, Rochester New York
· Examined, diagnosed, and provided palliative care for long-term care facility patients utilizing spinal manipulation, manual soft tissue massage, passive modalities and limited rehabilitation.
· Received a wide exposure to patients with multiple & complex co-morbidities.
Canandaigua VA Medical Center Specialty Clinic, Canandaigua New York
· Examined, diagnosed, and treated veterans of all ages for pain management through spinal manipulation, trigger point therapy, rehabilitation and education.
· Received a wide exposure to patients with multiple, complex, and rare musculoskeletal and neurological conditions.
- American Chiropractic Association
- Pennsylvania Chiropractic Association