Under local anesthesia the procedure was performed to treat deep Nasolabial groove
Performed By - Dr. Ayman El-Attar, MD, FASLMS
Ask A Doctor
my ear has ripped on my earlobe where my piercing is interested in reconstruction to correct it what would this cost?
I have struggled pretty much my whole life with uneven, skinny eyebrows. I rarely pluck them. They seem to grow at different lenghts and are just uneven looking. I can let them grow and grow and they are just so uneven. They make me self concious. Do you think eyebrow implants would be good for me?
How long is the recovery period for breast reduction surgery, and what are te side effects of such a surgery?
how much does it cost for hair transplant
Dr. Ayman El-Attar is indeed an amazing world renowned plastic surgeon embodying the highest medical standard of in-depth knowledge and impeccable bed side manners and immaculately intertwining medical techniques and artistry.View More
Dr. Ayman El-Attar treats his patients with complete discretion, flawlessly merging surgical skills and artistic beauty with unparalleled results, combined with comfort and courtesy and always the best interest of the patient.
Dr. Ayman El-Attar helps patients age with beauty, grace and dignity as aging or loss of youth can be difficult for women or all or any people by always focusing on the best interest of the patient such as without any or minimal scars, a natural look, and personalized treatment and care always in the best interest of the patient.
Derma Laser Centers is a full spectrum Medi-Spa devoted to the science and art of non-invasive aesthetic medicine. You simply won't find a nicer, more efficient, or more capable staff anywhere else. We promise. Dr. Ayman El-Attar has had several media and TV appearances and continues to devote his expertise to guide the Derma Laser Centers team to provide the most comprehensive and affordable services, utilizing the most up-to-date technology available dedicated to youth and beauty.
- Cosmetic Dermatologists
- Cosmetic Surgeons
- Hair Restoriation Doctors
- Graduated from Alexandria Medical School with honors in 1987
- Completed dual residencies in General Surgery and Family Medicine obtained a Masters Degree of Surgery in 1992
- Finalized his Ph.D. thesis in 1998
Dr. El-Attar received advanced surgical training in laser procedures, including laser hair removal and varicose vein treatments during his residency at the University of Illinois.
Dr. El-Attar is licensed to practice medicine in the states of Illinois and New Jersey. He has several publications in the most reputable medical and surgical journals.
- Fellow of American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Associate American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow American Academy of Family Medicine
- American College of Phlebology
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Medical Association
- The American Society of Aesthetic Mesotherapy
- Canadian Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Former assistant lecturer of Surgery at Alexandria University
- Visiting instructor of Surgery at the Medical College of Ohio
- Zero financing for 18 months