Welcome to our Practice
- LASIK - Laser Eye Surgeons
Dr. Avi A. Wallerstein completed his medical degree at Queen's University in Canada and then specialized in Ophthalmology at McGill University, Montreal. Dr. Wallerstein completed post-doctoral fellowship training in cornea and laser refractive surgery at North Shore University Hospital, and New York University in New York. Dr. Wallerstein is one of only a handful of surgeons in Canada with this sub-specialized training.
- Dr. Wallerstein
- a certified C-LASIK instructor
- is one of less than 14 surgeons in North America with this certification to teach LASIK. Dr. Wallerstein has been a sub-investigator for several FDA multi-center clinical trials
- with numerous scientific presentations
- and a recent book chapter on cataract surgery. He is currently a Bausch and Lomb investigator for new technologies including the new zero compression head Hansatome Microkeratome