X's Q & A

Q&A: What should I do about my 6 year old's potty issues?

He could possibly have a spinal subluxation of his lumbar or sacral region creating nerve interference making it difficult for him to determine when gone has to go to the restroom. Take him to your local chiropractic physician for an evaluation. 

Marissa, Try to locate a chiropractor who specializes in NET (Neuro Emotional Technique) in your area. It should help a lot. Dr. T

Q&A: What kind of doctor do I need to take my baby to for head shaping due to brachycephaly?

The first thing you should do, if you have not already, is to schedule a check-up with your Family Doctor or Pediatrician. Then he or she can check your baby and refer you to the appropriate specialist if indicated.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.