X's Q & A

Q&A: What can I do to become more social and away from asocial behavior?

First, anyone examining you would have to determine if there is a physical component to the symptoms you describe. Second, you did not say if you were ever examined by a psychiatrist or psychologist. If you had been, it would be important to know what their opinion was.
To try and diagnose someone from afar, not having met them face to face would be a poor way to treat you (or to even offer suggestions).
Obviously this is a complex problem that deserves a proper interview/examination by a reputable clinician. Take the time with a knowledgeable person and by all means realize that there is no one-shot answer. This will take time and effort (which I can see you are motivated to do).
While there are some medicines which may help your condition, it is most likely that a combination of medication (non-habit forming) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) would be most helpful.
I wish you well.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.