X's Q & A

Q&A: What should I do if I have concern about drug allergies and I need extensive dental work done?

If your allergies are that severe, I would suggest you discuss it with your allergist, and seek care in a hospital setting.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.