X's Q & A

Q&A: What should I do to address my pain when my dentist nor my oral surgeon can find anything wrong?

I cannot give you an opinion based upon the information you have given. i.e. your age, sex, general health, occupation, past medical history, etc... may or may not be important with regard to the symptoms you express. I might suggest the following: 1) Make an appointment with the nearest University Medical Center for a complete physical examination. 2) be sure the Medical Center has an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery department for consultation 3) helpful tests would be a complete blood work up, a bone scan, chest xray, etc... Your pain could be any number of things, from fracture of the roots of the tooth next to the cystic area to osteomyelitis(bone infection), to tumor metastasis from another location, and ANYTHING in between. Without more information and a complete exam I can't be of any more help.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.