X's Q & A

Q&A: What can I expect if my 7 year old daughter may have a molar that is connected to the bone?

I would recommend that you seek the advice of an orthodontist before considering any surgery. Your orthodontist may be able to identify the problem if their is any and many times in conjunction with a surgeon they can help bring an impacted (in the bone) tooth into the correct position in your daughters mouth. Good Luck

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.