X's Q & A

Q&A: What can I do to stop the pain and stimulate bone growth in my one undeveloped jaw?

The only way to get both sides symetrical is with surgery. Get the TMJ symptoms under control before proceeding to surgery. I would recommend discussing options with your oral surgeon.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.