X's Q & A

Q&A: If I have Meniere Disease and Tinnitus, can a tube be placed in my ear to drain the fluid?

Because of the location of the fluid, (if that is the cause) it can't be drained with a tube as may be done for a person with chronic otitis.
The cause of Meniere's is not fully understood, but can be treated with nausea medication, motion sickness medication or diuretics.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.