X's Q & A

Q&A: I found out I have a cyst on my ovaries, when will the pain go away?

It sounds like you got a good diagnosis in the ER, but only temporary treatment, which is what they are set up to provide. Unless you are still in severe pain, you should make a follow-up appointment with your Family Physician or Gynecologist for further treatment options. This could include anything from pain medication, hormonal therapy or surgery, depending on your individual situation.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.