X's Q & A

Q&A: What should I do if the orthodontists refuses to put in braces unless a orthognathics, jaw surgery or partial glossectomy is done?

I am confused also! I cant recommend the glossectomy when orthognathics or distraction osteogenesis will do the job. Texas is filled with top notch oral surgeons. get another opinion.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.