X's Q & A

Q&A: Is there a test that will confirm if they are allergic to metal?

Yes, you can test for antibodies to the metals. As far as I know though it is not a mainstream test, thus regular doctors will not offer this.

Unfortunately, there is not such a test. The only validated testing for metals are patch tests, and those are more local reaction on skin. 

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.