X's Q & A

Q&A: What should I do if I might have fibromyalgia and I currently have continued pain from TMJ / TMD?

If you have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia by a Rheumatologist, succesful treatment of the fibromyalgia may also bring a relief to the TMJ symptoms. Repositioning of the disk can help recover alot of function but if this has been a chronic problem, physical therapy after surgery may be warranted to help regain some range of motion. A second opinion can be helpful.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.