X's Q & A

Q&A: What can my mother do regarding TMJ and is now addicted to the pain medicines and has developed a tolerance?

Unfortunately, providing the correct solution for your mothers problem is impossible without seeing her in person. Take her to a surgeon for an evaluation.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.