X's Q & A

Q&A: What should I do about a scar from a breast reduction 10 years ago that is opening?

Scars can stretch out with time.  Without seeing what the scars look like, it is very difficult to give you my opinion.  I would recommend that you see a plastic surgeon and have him or her evaluate your scarring.  Best wishes.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.