X's Q & A

Q&A: Are there any doctors that I could see to perform a perineoplasty?

I am a gynecologist and male perineoplasty would not be my expertise. I would have expected the colorectal surgeons to give you better guidance. I advise a second opinion. 

You are right. A general Surgeon will be the right person to help.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.