X's Q & A

Q&A: Should I see an ear, nose and throat doctor for a hearing aid?

Yes, you should see an ENT specialist that has an Au.D. (Doctor of Audiology) on staff who can perform a diagnostic comprehensive audiogram and Hearing Aid Evaluation.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.