X's Q & A

Q&A: The roof of my mouth is very narrow. What kind of procedures can be done to help make it more round?

If you have no functional or bite problems with your jaws, you dont need to worry. Procedures are available to widen either jaw and they range from orthodontics to various surgical procedures. If you are having a problem, I suggest seeing both an orthodontists and a surgeon. Your dentist should be able to point you in the right direction.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.