X's Q & A

Q&A: What methods are available to correct an overbite or recessive chin or lower jaw?

Your top jaw should cover your lower jaw. If you are referring to a recessive chin or lower jaw, many procedures are available. Many involve orthodontics and surgery. Start with a referral from your general dentist to an oral surgeon.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.