X's Q & A

Q&A: I have an overbite and want to know who I should see to fix this and give me a wider smile?

Rachel, It sounds like you need an orthodontist. Find one who is certified by the American Board of Orthodontics. You may need jaw surgery if you have such a deep bite. If so the orthodintist will direct you to an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.