X's Q & A

Q&A: What is the procedure to correct a severe overbite?

Linda, Go see an oral surgeon and an orthodontist to a complee examination and xray series. You may be a candidate for corrective jaw surgery. Sometimes orthodontics and splints alone just isn't enough to correct a bad bite, and it sounds like you have a very small lower jaw. There is treatment, it won't be quick, it won't be easy, and it won't be cheap. You will need to ask docs in your area what the fees could be, I have no idea what they charge in Indiana.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.