X's Q & A

Q&A: Is it possible for a cyst removed from under my son's chin to return?

Dear Mr Mills, I am sorry to hear of your son's affliction, hiwever, you should really direct your question to either a General Surgeon or a Head and Neck ENT surgeon. Good luck.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.