X's Q & A

Q&A: Who should I see if I have a sore throat off and on, drainage, feel weak and nauseous, and have joint pain?

Your case is out of my field, as I am not and ENT or Allergist. I would suggest you see your primary care physician for a complete exam. He may suggest a mono spot test to rule our Mono. The dose of omincef can be one per day in most cases.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.