X's Q & A

Q&A: I have lost 174 pounds. I have loose skin all over my body, can anyone reconstruct my body.

Dear Virginia, Congratulations on the weight loss. Keep up the good work. Visit with a plastic surgeon for your options in removing the excess skin. There are a number of procedures such as lower body lift, abdominoplasty, brachioplasty (arm lift) that can help. I have worked with a number of former sumatori (sumo wrestlers) who retired and lost many hundreds of pounds. The contour can be greatly improved with the only drawback being a number of long scars at various placed on your body.

© Copyright 2018 LocateADoc. All rights reserved.