Dermabrasion GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- I have pigment and indentation scar damage from hair removal products/processes. What can I do to correct this?
- What would be the most cost effective way to remove wrinkles and laugh lines on my face?
- What treatments are there to remove dark pigment scars resulting from past acne on my back?
- How can I get rid of two dark spots on my cheeks that came from the use of an acne medicine called Dernovat?
- Would chemical peel be recommended to remove my patches of red acne scars?
- What can I do to smooth out acne scars from bad acne when I was younger?
- Is there a non-surgical option to remove stretch marks?
- What should I expect from dermabrasion on a scar from surgery under my left eye?
- Is dermabrasion the proper procedure for removal of lip lines and lines around the eyes?
- Would dermabrasion be appropriate for the removal of acne scars on my back?
- Avg. Cost: $1367
- Candidate: Acne, wrinkles around mouth, sun-damaged skin
- Length: A few minutes - 11/2 hours
- Treatment: Multiple sessions
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: 7-10 days
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.