Share This Page
- I have a severe case of rotting teeth. The white part of my teeth is almost gone. What are my options?
- Is there really such a thing as a 'natural' looking denture?
- Which would be less expensive, to have both teeth filled or replaced with dentures of some sort?
- Do people really get used to a partial plate for replacing missing teeth?
- Avg. Cost: $1150
- Candidate: Missing tooth or teeth
- Length: 1-2 hours
- Treatment: Two-four
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.