Share This Page
- Are veneers the most conservative option and what is the price range?
- My dentist suggested 4 porcelain veneers. Is this abnormal & what are costs?
- After bad results, is it possible to get a crown to match the veneers?
- How do I get rid of tetracycline stains on my teeth?
- Should I have my wisdom teeth extracted because my teeth are overlapping after I had braces years ago?
- I was wondering, because I have an over bite and then my teeth are crooked, that would I be able to get this fixed with cosmetic dentistry or do I need to get braces?
- Can I have bonding put on my teeth to cover enamel loss and staining even if I will have braces put on?
- Was my application of veneers abnormal because I had a lot of pain and still have sensitivity to hot & cold?
- is it possible to push back my top teeth and push out my bottom teeth?
- I have braces, take an anti-convulsant which makes my gums swell, and some gum was surgically removed for the braces. What can I do?
- Avg. Cost: $1150
- Candidate: Crooked, uneven, chipped or broken, discolored, missing teeth
- Length: 1 hour
- Treatment: At least three visits
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.