Gailey Eye ClinicCataracts, LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, OphthalmologyOther Doctors in this Practice
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Dennis Lockhart, M.D.'s profile.
View Dennis Lockhart, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Dennis Lockhart, M.D.
- BA - Univeristy of Akron (Major - chemistry and biology ~ Minor - speech)
- MD - Loma Linda University (S California) honor roll status - Alpha Omega Alpha
- Medical Internship - Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore, MD)
- Residency - University of Minnesota (retinal and vitreous surgery) - senior year was honored to be offered the position of Chief of Staff of the ophthalmology department at the Veterans Hospital in Minnesota.
- Gailey Eye Clinic (1976)
- American Association of Ophthalmology (AAO)
- MAMA McLean Area Medical Association
- International Society of Refractive Surgeons (ISRS)
- McLean County Medical Society
- American Society of Cataract & Refractive Surgeons (ASCRS)
- The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- Illinois Society for Prevention of Blindness
- President of Bromenn Watson Gailey Eye Bank Foundation (Bromenn Medical Center)
- OSF St. Joseph
- Bloomington Eye Institute
- Illinois Valley Community Hospital
- Proctor Community Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- Danville Surgery Center
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Great West Life