Baker Medical Arts & Wellness Institute Day SpaCosmetic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Medical Spas & Medspas, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Weight Loss Programs
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Denise L. Baker, MD, FACOG, FAACS's profile.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Denise L. Baker, MD, FACOG, FAACS
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
What does living in the Bradenton community mean to you?
Florida's west coast is a year-round tropical paradise with the old south charm. . From the beautiful vistas overlooking the river in the morning to the fabulous sunsets on the exquisite, powder sand beaches Bradenton is a mecca for those seeking rest, relaxation, sunshine, golf, tennis & watersports. As a busy practicing and teaching physician, these ideal living conditions allow me to play at a moment's notice, or travel, without wheather delays from either of our two internatinal airports.
What is your favorite quote or saying?
Show me the data.
Finish this sentence: If I weren't a doctor I would be___.
I love to teach because it affords me the opportunity to travel and pass along what I have learned as well as giving me the privilege to learn from my fellow physicians.
In a perfect world, when would you like to retire, where would you go and what would you do?
One never truly retires from medicine, former patients are always seeking your advice. With that said, I would like to be in a position to slow down in another ten years. Perhaps at that time I could volunteer my surgical skills to Doctors Without Boarders. I miss delivering those little bundles of joy.
- Bachelor of Science: Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts: Florida State University
- Master of Science: Florida State University
- Architecture Certificate: University of Florence, Italy
- Medical Doctor: University of Florida
- Internship (Rotating & OB/GYN): University of Kentucky
- Residency-Obstetrics and Gynecology: University of Kentucky
- Fellow, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery (AACS)
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Diplomat, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology(ABOG)
- Faculty, American Academy of Cosmetic Gynecologist (AAOCG)
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery (ASLS)
- Faculty, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Florida Medical Association (FMA)
- Manatee County Medical Society (MCMS)
- "2007 Distinguished Physician" and "Physician Who Cares"
- National & International Lecturer & Physician Trainer
- American Medical Women’s Association (AMWA)
- Florida Medical Political Action Committee (FLAMAC) Women's Action Committee, Bradenton, FL
- Past recipient of the "Physician of the Year Award", Bradenton Herald
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Principal Mutual Life
United Health Care
United Health Plan
Cost of Consultation