Debra L. Kaplan, MA, LAC, LISAC
My clients can anticipate learning effective and successful tools in creating inner emotional safety and emotion regulation. Together, we will address decreasing impulsive & self-harming behaviors that once served as adaptive measures from experiences of rejection, abandonment and/or invalidation. My focus is to support a client’s enduring, positive change toward healthier experiencing away from self-destructive behaviors and toward self-empowerment and happiness.
In Balance Counseling
Ms. Debra Kaplan specializes in:
- Learning to identify stressors and triggers that signal potential relapse from recovery.
- Learning effective and successful coping skills in creating inner emotional safety and emotional regulation.
- Understanding the addictive cycle of abuse and dependency.
- Understanding early childhood influences that continue to reinforce self-defeating addictive patterns or behaviors.
- Experiencing healthier and happier lives through self-empowerment.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Anxiety, Behavioral Disorders, Depression, Relational Difficulties, Adjustment Disorders
Areas Served: Tucson, Phoenix, California, Texas, New Mexico, Mexico