Dean Wasserman, MD
Are you legs ready for summer fashion? Visit the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey and you'll be amazed at the results!
The Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey is dedicated to high quality medical care, personalized services, and the utmost concern for patient safety.
Vein Treatment Center of NJ
At the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey, every patient’s treatment is individualized and developed to meet his/her specific needs and desires. Because Dr. Wasserman is skilled in a variety of treatment methods, you may have a choice as to which procedure might be best for you.
At Dr. Wasserman’s office both him and his staff strives to establish informed partnerships with you. Before you undergo a procedure, you will fully understand your medical condition, its causes, and various treatment options. After an extensive consultation and medical evaluation, you will take an active role in determining the treatment plan that is best for you and your lifestyle. We integrate traditional and holistic philosophies to provide you with optimal treatment choices.
Vein Treatment Center of NJ uses non-invasive techniques, including ultrasound, to diagnose vein-related conditions. His affiliation with the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey gives him access to the latest advances in vascular treatment methods. Because vascular treatment methods and technologies are constantly evolving, Dr. Wasserman and his staff work to protect patients from “trendy” industry-driven technologies and devices. To maintain a high standard of care and to ensure that the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey delivers the best services possible, Dr. Wasserman thoroughly evaluates all new treatments and techniques before incorporating them into his practice.
Dr. Wasserman and our vascular nurse practitioner will answer any questions you might have about your treatment plan and follow-up care. For your convenience, support stockings and special items are available at the center. Our vascular nurse practitioner is a certified fitter of compression hosiery. Diagnostic procedures are performed by the Vascular Laboratory of Northern New Jersey, an on-site affiliate of the Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey. The Vein Treatment Center of New Jersey provides superior patient education and support services.
Here are just some of the many procedures we perform at the Vein Treatment Center of NJ
- minimally invasive surgery
- ambulatory phlebectomy
- compression sclerotherapy
- laser therapy
- endovenous ablation
- saphenous vein ablation
- spider vein removal
- ultrasound guided sclerotherapy
- foam sclerotherapy
- compression therapy
- compression support hosiery
- conservative vein treatment
- non-invasive vascular studies
- venous duplex ultrasound
- carotid imaging
- arterial imaging
- abdominal aortic aneurysm imaging
- arterial doppler for claudication
- arterial phlethysmography for peripheral vascular disease
- venous ulcer healing
- edema and swelling therapy
- pelvic congestion treatment
- varicose veins of pregnancy
- vulvar varicosities
- large vein sclerotherapy
- office varicose treatments
- vascular screening
- vein elimination
- We spend TIME with our patients. We listen and we share accurate medical evidence based facts to empower our guests.
- Our staff is pleasant, and we enjoy helping people understand the issues and take part in treatment options.
- We provide the full spectrum of vein care resources. From professional compression fashionable hoisery to our state-of-the- art IN OFFICE endovenous Laser suite . we provide what you need, not what we favor.
- We provide an extensive FREE insurance service including pre-certification, to maximizing your re-imbursement.
- All of our procedures are fully ambulatory and there are essentially no post treatment restriction or limitations. There is NO down time.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Sclerotherapy, Surgical Excision, Cosmetic Laser Procedures, Endoscopic Cosmetic Surgery, Endovenous Laser Ablation
Areas Served: Bergen County, Passaic County, Morris County, NEW YORK state, New York City, Essex County, NEW JERSEY, Areas served by Valley Hospital, Areas served by Hackensack University Medical Center, Out of State-Special arrangements made