Dental Health & BeautyCosmetic Dentistry, Dentistry, Implant Dentistry
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from David S. Eshom, DDS's profile.
View David S. Eshom, DDS Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
David S. Eshom, DDS
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
What Sets Us Apart
We will work hard, have fun, and provide such exceptional comfort and service that our patients will enthusiastically refer their family and friends.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business/Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Pacific School of Dentistry
- Category II laser certification from the Pacific Laser Institute
- Graduate of the Seattle Institute of Advanced Studies, the Blatchford Coaching Program, and the Pride Institute Leadership Program
- More than 1,500 registered hours of continued education through the California Dental Association in endodontics, orthodontics, oral surgery, and cosmetic dentistry
Board of Directors, 1998-2006
President, Alumni Association, U.O.P. Dental School, 1994 - 1995
President-Elect, U.O.P. Alumni Association, 1993
Vice-President, U.O.P. Alumni Association, 1992
Board Member, U.O.P. Alumni Association, 1987 - 1991
Student Board Member, U.O.P. Alumni Association, 1983 – 1985Formal Presentations
Closed-flap Crown Lengthening with Lasers,
Cosmetic Dentistry and Ideal Gingival Contours,
Lasers in Cosmetic Dentistry,
Digital Radiography for the Dental Practice, 1999 to presentHigh-tech Dentistry, 2006
Internal Dental Practice Marketing, 2005
Waterlase Dental Laser Orientation, 2003
Bleaching Methods and Techniques for Dental Auxiliaries, 2004
Fund Raising Activities
Co-Chairman/Founder—”Kids in the Klinic”, 1996 - Present
Fundraising golf tournament, benefits underprivileged children in
pediatric clinic at U.O.P. Dental School, raised over $100,000 over
last three years
Cosmetic Dental Consult to:
World Clinical Laser Institute
Biolase Technology, Inc
World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry
Co-chair and founder of the Kids in the Klinic
Chair and founder of the University of Pacific Dental School Alumni "Day at the Races"
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation