David L. Ransen, Ph.D.
For couples, a relationship can be repaired and renewed in a matter of only a few sessions. That's real life-changer. For individuals, I have witnessed hundreds of miracles in their lives after just one session. There are always surprises, and i never stop learning.
- David L. Ransen, Ph.D. - Gives FREE Consultations!
- Our clients love our modern "Brief Therapy" approach. Instead of taking months to analyze problems, we go immediately to solutions. This is simple and painless, and requires just a handful of sessions.
- Dr. Ransen is a Board Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. He offers relief for a wide array of problems, including smoking cessation, weight loss, eating disorders, anxiety, panic, and many type of fear. In addition, clients can find relief from many "physical" problems for which no underlying medical disease has been found. These include IBS, chronic pain, unwanted habits, OCD, irregularity, overweight, tinnitus, and many more.
- Sessions last a minimum of 60 minutes, not 45 or 50 minutes offered by other therapists. In fact, most session last more than 60 minutes, because we never schedule appointments back-to-back.
- No one ever has to wait to be seen. Dr. Ransen is always ready to see you the moment you arrive. There is not even a need for a waiting room.
- Crucial follow-up. Dr. Ransen maintains contact with clients for as long as practical, usually for a year or longer. In this way, he can determine for certain how enduring his treatments actually are.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Anxiety, Marriage Counseling, Panic Attacks, Couples Therapy, Eating Disorder
Areas Served: West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Miami, Coral Springs, Lighthouse Point