David C. Oehling, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Grants Pass Surgical Associates, P.C. - where compassion, caring and experience come together for you!
Grants Pass Surgical Associates
At Grants Pass Surgical Associates, P.C., we work hard to make everyone feel at home – by treating each person as a patient, neighbor, and friend.
Dr. Oehling is president of the Grants Pass Rotary Club, past president of the Oregon Medical Society, and director of building program #3 for the Riverside West All-Sports Park. In addition, he is the founder for both the Grants Pass Ambulatory Surgery Center and Physicians Medical Group at Grants Pass Medical Center Office Building. He recently served as president of the Oregon Chapter of the American College of Surgeons.
We are here to ease your mind, focus on your condition, and get you back to your normal life. Once we get to know you and your needs, we can present answers and solutions that may help, including:
- Artery Procedures
- Breast Surgery (Breast Cancer and Sentinel Node Surgery)
- Colon & Rectal Surgery (Including Cancer Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Including Stomach, Esophagus and Colon)
- Abdominal Surgery (Hernia, Colon, Gall Bladder and Stomach)
- Chest Surgery (Including Lung and Esophagus Surgery for Cancer)
- Varicose Vein Treatment
- Skin Cancer Procedures (Including Melanoma Surgery)
- …And more
- Initial documents can be filled out before you come in giving us more time to focus on your needs during your appointments. Visit or website to download these forms.
- Your privacy is always held at top priority.
- Insurances, including Medicare, are accepted for most procedures.
- We accept Care Credit financing.
- Our staff is friendly and helpful.
Areas Served: Grants Pass, Medford, Cave Junction, Roseberg, Ashland, Brookings, Cresent City, Eugene, Yreka, Coos Bay