Berman Skin InstituteCosmetic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery, Dermatology
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from David Berman, M.D.'s profile.
View David Berman, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
David Berman, M.D.
ResidencyDermatology, Northwestern University School of Medicine, Chicago, IL. Completed residency as the Chief Resident in June of 1993.
ProfessionalBaylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Graduated with a Doctor of Medicine degree in June, 1989.
CollegeUniversity of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA. Graduated with honors in 1984 with a B.A. degree.
1993: American Board of Dermatology
- 1993: American Board of Dermatology Professional Associations
- 1995-2002: Chief of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery at San Mateo County General Hospital
- 1993-present: Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 1994-present: Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 1994-present: Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- 1994-present: Member of the American Society of Liposuction Surgery
- 1990-present: Member of the American Medical Association
- 1993-present: Member of the California Medical Association
- 1993-present: Member of the Santa Clara County Medical Association Practice Experience
- 1994-present: Owner, Medical Director and dermatologic/cosmetic surgeon at the Berman Skin Institute, Palo Alto, California Professional Qualifications
- Over 30,000 patients since 1994
- Expert in the field of dermatologic and aesthetic surgery
- Board-certified dermatologist
- Written multiple textbook chapters in the field of aesthetic and dermatologic surgery
- Author of numerous scientific articles in the field of dermatology and aesthetic surgery
- Teacher of latest techniques in dermatologic and aesthetic surgery to local surgeons
- Frequent source of information for local media (TV, radio, newspaper)
- Expert witness for medico-legal issues in dermatology
- Voted one of the Bay Area's Top Doctors by San Jose Magazine
- Inventor and patent applicant for medical laser device
- Laser equipment investigator for FDA clinical studies
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.