Aesthetic Plastic SurgeryCosmetic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Anti-Aging, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Plastic Surgery
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from David A. Bottger, M.D.'s profile.
View David A. Bottger, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
David A. Bottger, M.D.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Board of Surgery
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. Bottger is distinguished by his dual certification in general surgery and plastic surgery.
A highly respected physician, Dr. Bottger received his undergraduate degree from Princeton University. He attended Temple University School of Medicine. He completed a general surgery residency at the University of Cincinnati and followed with a plastic surgery residency and hand surgery fellowship at the renowned Cleveland Clinic Foundation, where he acquired extensive experience in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures.
Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, the only board recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties to certify plastic surgeons, and the American Board of Surgery. He is Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Delaware County Memorial Hospital and serves on the medical staff of Bryn Mawr Hospital, and the Pennsylvania Surgery Center. He is a member of many professional societies, most notably the American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons.
Dr. Bottger is distinguished by his Dual Certification in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery.
- Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Board certified by the American Board of Surgery
- Chief of Plastic Surgery at Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Robert Ivy Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Pensylvania Surgery Center
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details