Daniel R. Cottam, MD
You Too Could Be A Weight Loss Hero!
- Daniel R. Cottam, MD - Applies Consultation Fee Toward Surgery!
By choosing to have surgery at the Surgical Weight Loss Center of Utah you are accessing a program that is specifically tailored to meet your individual needs. We believe firmly in educating you to make lifestyle changes and to provide the support needed to help you lose the weight and keep it off.
Surgical Weight Loss Center of Utah
Dr. Cottam and Dr. Richards of the Surgical Weight Loss Center of Utah have designed a weight loss program to help you lose weight with education for long term success. Our team goes far beyond the surgery by providing life-changing programs that include:
- Nutritional guidance
- Support groups
- Exercise physiology
- Coordination of counseling services
Why Should You Choose the Surgical Weight Loss Center Of Utah?
We provide a multidisciplinary team that will help in maximizing your results. Our clinical team consists of Dr Cottam and Dr Richards, a registered dietitian, a registered nurse, an exercise physiologist, and an insurance specialist.
Our experienced board-certified surgeons specialize in the surgical treatment of clinically obese patients. We offer:
- The Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Lap Band
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Bileopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch
- Revisional Bariatric Surgery
- Advanced endoscopic techniques treating weight gain that are offered no where else in the western region
By choosing to have surgery at the Surgical Weight Loss Center of Utah you are accessing a program that is specificallytailored to meet your individual needs. We believe firmly in educating you to make lifestyle changes and to provide the support needed to help you lose the weight and keep it off.
If you have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 40 or greater, or a BMI of at least 35 with existing medical problems, or are facing other health risks due to obesity then call the Surgical Weight Loss Center of Utah to register for a free seminarwith our surgeon.
Remember, there is much misinformation about weight loss surgery that you may encounter from unqualified sources. Talking to others who have taken the path you are now considering may help you understand what you need to know to make a decision you can be comfortable with. In the end, your best source of information is an experienced Bariatric surgeon who knows how to handle your special needs before, during and after weight loss surgery.
- A unique comprehensive program where you will be able to see the surgeon, dietitian, exercise physiologist, psychologist and insurance authorization specialist all at the same appointment.
- Affordable - self pay pricing lower than the national average, $13,000 - $18,000.
- 8 - 10 free informational seminars each month.
- Single incision laproscopic surgery
- Financing options
Areas Served: Salt Lake City Utah, Provo Utah, Ogden Utah, Tooele Utah, Utah, Rock Springs, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, Elko Nevada