Daniel F. Goodman, MDOphthalmology, LASIK - Laser Eye Surgery, Cataracts
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Daniel F. Goodman, M.D.'s profile.
View Daniel F. Goodman, M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Daniel F. Goodman, M.D.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- International Society of Refractive Surgery
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
Undergraduate Degree (Phi Beta Kappa) - University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Medical Degree (Alpha Omega Alpha) - University of Michigan Medical School
Residency in Ophthalmology - University of California, San Francisco
Cornea and External Disease Fellowship - Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore (Heed Fellowship)
- Former Co-Director of the Corneal Surgical Service at UCSF (1988-90)
- Medical Director at the Stanford Laser Vision Correction Center (San Francisco) from 1996-1997
- Associate Clinical Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine and at California Pacific Medical Center
- Member of the California Max Fine Cornea Society
- Member of the San Francisco Medical Society
- Member of the California Medical Association
- Volunteer ophthalmologist for the San Francisco Free Clinic and at San Francisco General Hospital
- Team Ophthalmologist for the San Francisco Giants baseball team
- Ophthalmologist for the San Francisco Opera
- "Best Doctors in the Bay Area" (San Francisco Focus Magazine)
- "Best Doctors in America: Pacific Region" and "Best Doctors in America" from the prestigious Woodward-White publication (an award bestowed by his peers)
Dr. Goodman has lectured nationally, conducted research, and published peer-reviewed articles in his areas of specialty.
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Most Insurance Plans Accepted. Please contact the office for complete details and questions.
Cost of Consultation
$100 fee applied toward surgery