Reynolds Plastic Surgery CenterCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Facial Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®)
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Dale Reynolds, MD's profile.
View Dale Reynolds, MD Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Dale Reynolds, MD
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
What Sets Us Apart
Dr. Reynolds offers personalized service for each patient. You won't be herded through the office like cattle. His recent training and background as an artist gives him a unique perspective with the latest techniques to get you the best result possible wi
- Fellowship: Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, University of Texas at Houston, July 2002 to June 2004
- Chief Residency: General Surgery, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, July 2001 to June 2002
- Residency: General Surgery, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, July 1998 to June 2001
- Internship: General Surgery, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, July 1997 to June 1998
- Medical School: University of Texas at Houston, August 1993 to June 1997, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas at El Paso, August 1989 to May 1993, B.S. with Honors Texas A&M University, August 1988 to May 1989
- High School: Jesus Chapel High School, El Paso, May 1988 Valedictorian
- Elected to the Who's Who in American Professionals and Executives, 2004
- Outstanding Surgery Resident, Texas Tech University HSC El Paso, 2001-2002
- University of Texas at El Paso Alpha Epsilon Delta Premedical Honor Society Keynote Speaker, March 2000
- Chosen as Excellent Teacher by third year medical students 1999-2000
- Top Ten Senior at the University of Texas at El Paso 1993 (Out of 1758 graduates)
- President of Medical Professions Organization, University of Texas at El Paso, 1991-1993
- President of Alpha Epsilon Delta, University of Texas at El Paso, 1993
- Elected as Student Body Senator, University of Texas at El Paso, September 1992
- Senator of the Month, University of Texas at El Paso, December 1992
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Sugeons (ASPS)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
- El Paso County Medical Society
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details