Aesthetic Institute of the SouthCosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (BOTOX®), Facial Plastic Surgery, Vein TreatmentOther Doctors in this Practice
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Cynthia A. Glass., M.D.'s profile.
View Cynthia A. Glass., M.D. Before and After Pictures instead.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Cynthia A. Glass., M.D.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Business of Science Degree: Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge in Hospital Dietetics and Nutrition.
- Pre-med: University of New Orleans.
- Medical Degree: Louisiana State University Medical School in New Orleans, LA.
After completing medical School, Dr. Glass completed a Burn Unit Fellowship at the Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, TX. She then completed a five year residency program in General Surgery at the LSU Medical Center in New Orleans LA, where she was selected as Chief Teaching Resident. Following this, she completed a two year Plastic Surgery residency.
President of Louisiana Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Medical Director of the Society of Permanent Cosmetics Professionals
The American Medical Society
Southeastern Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details