Crowns & Bridges Reviews
Share This Page
- How much should implant crowns cost for my front teeth?
- I have a severe case of rotting teeth. The white part of my teeth is almost gone. What are my options?
- My dentist suggested 4 porcelain veneers. Is this abnormal & what are costs?
- After bad results, is it possible to get a crown to match the veneers?
- Is it possible to get a crown that matches my veneers in color and finish?
- Do I need a crown, root canal or both if I have a cracked tooth but it does not show on the x-ray?
- What would be a good option to replace or cover my rotting teeth and the cost?
- Is $4,400 a reasonable price for four (4) porcelain veneers and what is typical for veneers and crowns?
- Avg. Cost: $900
- Candidate: Large cavity, tooth that requires or has had root canal therapy, or tooth that has fractured
- Length: Reasonably long
- Treatment: Ususally two visits
- Results: Long-lasting
- Back to Work: No downtime
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.