Ziering Medical- Craig L. Ziering D.O., F.A.O.C.DHair Restoration (Replacement)
You have clicked on LocateADoc.com's Main Before and After Pictures page, which will take you away from Craig Laurence Ziering, D.O., FAOCD's profile.
Otherwise, continue to our Main Before and After Pictures page.
Craig Laurence Ziering, D.O., FAOCD
- International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- American Osteopathic Association
What Sets Us Apart
Ziering Medical is a private practice dedicated exclusively to the specialty of hair restoration. Our Founder and Medical Director, Dr. Craig L. Ziering, is an industry pioneer, leader and lecturer who remains’s commited to advancing the field.
and Marshall College, Franklin , B.A.S in Biology Lancaster, Pennsylvania
Nova Southeastern University, College of Osteopathic Medicine
Dermatology Residency Training - Ohio University/Grandview Medical Center
Hair Transplant Fellowship
- On advisory board for Merck and Pharmacia Maintains an active participant in research
- Clinical Coordinator of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery Advanced Live Surgery Workshop, held annually in Florida since its inception in 1995
- Associate Medical Director for Medical Hair Restoration for 10 years (ending 2002)
- Has successfully performed over 12,000 hair transplant procedures
- Regularly lectures at both the International and European Societies for Hair Restoration Surgery
- One of only four physicians asked to perform live surgery at the 2003 ESHRS meeting in Germany
- Featured surgeon at the 2003 ISHRS live surgery workshop in Orlando, Florida, demonstrating Follicular Unit Dense Packing and the Ziering Whorl
- Author, Innovator, Lecturer and Surgeon to other doctors
- 16 years of specialized Hair Restoration Practice
- More than 12,000 procedures performed
- Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
- Diplomate and Fellow of the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- Member of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgeons
- Board Certified in Dermatology by the AOBD
- Board Certified in Hair Restoration by the ABHRS
- Invited to perform the very first hair transplant procedure on the popular television show, Extreme Makeover
- Frequent guest on national news programs like The Today Show on NBC and countless local television and radio programs.
- Located in Beverly Hills, California
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.
Share This Page
Credit Cards Accepted
Call the office for complete details
Cost of Consultation