Cosmetic Gum Contouring GuidesCONTACT A DOCTOR
Quick Search By Location
Choose a letter below for a list of states and their corresponding cities to view a list of doctors in that area.
Share This Page
- I have braces, take an anti-convulsant which makes my gums swell, and some gum was surgically removed for the braces. What can I do?
- Am I better to have bonding or capping done to improve a "gummy" smile?
- What should I do if my dentist suggests cutting down my gums to save my teeth for 5 years before extracting them?
- Am I I too old at 40 to have my gums and teeth fixed so my mouth does not protrude so much?
- Avg. Cost: $250
- Candidate: Anyone who has weak gums or tissues holding together your teeth
- Length: Depends on severity of case
- Treatment: Depends on severity of case
- Results: See cosmetic dentistry before and after gallery
- Back to Work: See cosmetic dentistry recovery
Contact a Doctor
Use the form below to request more information from a doctor in your area.